Directions to Deer Ridge Mountain Resort
Follow these directions to save time by avoiding the traffic of Sevierville, Pigeon Forge,
Directions from I-75 North (Chattanooga) or I-75 South (Lexington)
Continue on I-75 towards Knoxville until you reach intersection of I-40. Join I-40 and follow signs towards Asheville, NC, staying on I-40 E. Continue with I-40 directions, getting off on exit 435, Newport, take right onto Highway 321.
Directions from I-81 South (Bristol)
Follow I-81 S towards Knoxville/Asheville until you reach intersection of I-40, take ramp on left to Asheville on I-40E. Continue I-40 directions below, taking exit 435, turning right onto 321.
Directions from I-40
- Get off at Exit 435, Newport, and turn onto Highway 321 following the signs to Gatlinburg
- If you are coming from the North Carolina side of the interstate (traveling West, from Asheville) you will take a left off of the exit ramp onto Highway 321
- If you are coming from the Tennessee side of the interstate (traveling East, from Knoxville or Bristol) you will take a right off of the exit ramp onto Highway 321
- Follow 321 about 6 miles until stop sign, Highway 321 will turn right here
- Continue to next stop sign (less than a tenth of a mile) and turn left to follow Highway 321 to Gatlinburg
- In about 6.8 miles you will pass the Bear Cub Hotel on the left; your next turn is just around the bend
in the road
- Highway 321 (and you) will turn on the next road to the right
- Turn right onto Cosby/Hooper Highway following the signs for Highway 321 and Gatlinburg
- You will see Laughin’ Larry’s Fireworks and the Cosby Post Office here
- Now, continue on Highway 321 about 7 miles. Your next turn can be tough to see
- Turn right onto Butler Branch Road, you should see a sign that says Cobbly Nob and Deer Ridge on it.
- Drive through the golf course and follows the signs to Deer Ridge.
- Guest Services (where you need to check-in) is the 5th building on the left.
Please give us a call at 877-DEER-RIDGE (877-333-7743) if you need help finding us.